Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Recommend Live Music

Happy New Year everyone - I figured I'd contribute to this dormant blog with an installment of advice for all you wanna-bee music promoters.

I was very excited about the recent launch of the JamBase Profiles features. Now any music fan can share their musical tastes with the world.

If you'd like to "recommend" shows to someone, simply add bands to your Favorites list. You can do this by inputting them one by one, uploading your iTunes Music Library or entering your LastFM username.

Once you've populated your list of favorite bands, not only with their shows be available to you within My JamBase, but your adoring fans will be able to see when their shows are coming around on your own JamBase Profile page.

Check it out - my favorites reside comfortably here. If you're logged into My JamBase when viewing my profile, it will tell you when MY favorite bands are playing near YOU!

Enjoy,
Andy

1 Comments:

Blogger Paesano said...

Another great addition to the JamBase masterpiece Andy!
Would love to see a Archive.org link with each artist as well. Any possibility in that?

Speaking of, Frame of Mind just started their library of posts there. See www.archive.org/bookmarks/paesano for a list.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home